The best feature of ePaper is its responsive UI (user interface) for device specific presentation layout. It boosts the user experience on all the devices— ranging from desktops, smart phones, tablets to all other devices.
ePaper gives better feel and look than the standard papers. According to a report, the global ePaper market will expand at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 4 per cent during the period 2016-2020. That’s why many companies are or going to invest soon in ePaper display devices and technologies to make their reach across the globe in a manner preferred by today’s consumers.
The concept of e-paper, a data display that seems to be and works similar to a sheet of paper has been nearly for decades.
ePaper Publishing Features
- Responsive UI (user interface) offers device specific presentation layout. This enhances the user experience on all the devices – smartphones, desktops and tablets
- Rich media integration, such as audio, video, animation files, slideshows
- Integrated hosting and domain mapping: users read your ePaper under your own URL – (http://epaper.YourWebsite.com)
- Automated Email alerts to Subscribers once a new edition is up
- Rich analytics of digital edition
- Search Engine friendly design
- Integration with popular Social Media Services
- Hosting of back issues
- Free software upgrades
- Banner Ad space to generate ad revenues
- Integration of Free Registration / login process (for restricted access to the eEdition, if required, GEO based access authentication, IP based access Authentication)
- Generate XML feeds for individual article / Image, page and edition.