Accelerated Mobile Pages Validator and Checker Tool
- How to Use the Accelerated Mobile Pages Validator
- Accelerated Mobile Pages Error > Unknown syntax error
- Accelerated Mobile Pages Error > Invalid attribute value
- Accelerated Mobile Pages Error > Prohibited attribute
- Common Errors
HOW TO USE THE ACCELERATED MOBILE PAGES VALIDATOR
- On your Chrome Browser, open the AMP URL that you created. Example: http://ask.syncsas.com/website-development/how-to-create-godaddy-web-mail/amp/.
- Add #development=1 at the end of your amp page. Example: http://ask.syncsas.com/website-development/how-to-create-godaddy-web-mail/amp#development=1
- Right, click the page with the #development=1 on the URL, then look and click the Inspect option. Please see the screenshot below.
- Click the “Console” tab. Please see the screenshot below. You will know that you’ve successfully opened the right console or implemented AMP-HTML when you see this message “Powered by AMP ⚡ HTML – Version Number”
If your AMP page is having any error then in the console box you will see the related error with red logs:
TIP: You can click on a specific link on the logs to trace or locate the html tags that were causing the error.
- Don’t forget to visit this page to the required tags: https://www.ampproject.org/docs/reference/spec.html#required-markup
OK, we are done with the validation and the debugging process of the newly introduced technology AMP. But AMP is not known to every blogger or it is not possible for every website owner to apply this. But slowly it will be familiar with every developer and coder, you can use WordPress plugin for AMP – In my next article, i will explain to you how to use AMP WordPress Plugin and how to validate AMP pages with WordPress Plugin.